Mid's Double Axe Colors

Two of Mid's Four Patches 


Mid's Four Patch



Mid's Four Patch

Comments

  1. This is a huge challenge. My color combination may change slightly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a scrappy style so it is easy to make changes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My problem with this quilt pattern is its such a habit to match colors with HTS and rectangles and squares so its hard not to try and match the axes.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Yep, this one requires a different mindset! I tried to keep all my one-way designs in the “right orientation,” but I am sure I have a couple of axes placed with designs going against what my mind says is correct but again, it does not matter with a scrappy style quilt. In fact, some axes go to the right, and some go to the left, which is fine. At least one axe is upside down, which was unintentional but with this quilt, which is not actually incorrect.
    I had more problems with the Friendship knot in terms of matching.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment