Friendship Knot Quilt

Mid and I will be starting a new quilt next Monday. We have decided to work on two quilts per year with the goal of completing them both fully. The Friendship quilt will be interesting because of the curved pieces but overall, it does not appear to be complicated. The fabric colors are different than colors that we have used in the past, but we are branching out with this one.

The pattern for this quilt is by Marlous Design and the fabrics are Stonehenge Graduations. 

I love quilting with my sister!  



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Good morning my sister. I'm excited about this new quilt challenge.
      I haven't done one in this realm before. It's gonna be fun and I'm looking forward to getting started.
      I love the "Stonehenge Graduations" fabrics. I used fabrics from this collection in a previous quilt. I will need to make a practice sample first.

      Delete
  2. Ok. I'm looking forward to making the practice block on Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment